REGULATIONS OF THE EXCHANGE FOR EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE 2016
1. The following regulations specify the conditions of the participation in the Exchange for Experience Conference, named thereafter “The E4E Conference”.
2. The Organizer of The E4E Conference is the Independent Students’ Association of the Warsaw School of Economics.
3. The E4E Conference will be held from Monday, 7th November 2016 to Sunday, 13th November 2016.
4. To take part in The E4E Conference you are required: age of minimum 18, a student status and a communicative level of English.
5. You can become a participant of The E4E Conference by filling registration form available on the website www.e4e.nzssgh.pl from September 2016.
6. The participation in the event is paid 150€ for each person. The fee includes: accommodation (6 nights), meals, transport in Poland, sight-seeing Warsaw,
trip to Cracow and local attractions. The costs of travel to and from Poland are not included.
7. The Organizer of The E4E Conference does not assume any responsibility for:
– any problems with the application form sending process that are independent of the Organizer
– any property damage or physical injury caused during The E4E Conference.
8. All participants have to be present during all of the organized events and bound to follow the instructions of their Buddies.
9. Participants of The E4E Conference are obliged not to use offensive language and violent, indecent, disorderly, threatening behaviour during The E4E Conference.
10. The participation in The E4E Conference means acceptance of the rules mentioned in the Regulations of The E4E Conference. In case of violation of any rule, the participant may be expelled from the event without a refund.
11. The Regulations of The E4E Conference is the only document specifying the rules of the Conference.
12. The Organizer of The E4E Conference reserves the right to change the form of the Regulations, without previous notice.